Ultrasonic White Flash Repeller
Powerful Second Generation features the New LED Flash Bulb that Stuns and Scares Deer, Dogs, Cats, Birds from Your Trees, Garden & Home
- Human Friendly Ultrasonic Animal Repellent – No harmful chemicals or pesticides, safe for human and pets. Get rid of the unwanted pest and animals through emitting ultrasonic, keeping the pests/animals away in humane way.
- Motion Sensor – PIR Motion Sensor detects movement within a 130 degree arc and at distance of up to 26 feet, activating the Repellent and emitting ultrasonic sound waves at a frequency of 13,50o – 23,000Hz for 5 seconds.
- Portable & Easy use – It can be mounted in ground with the provided spike, or
hang on wall through the back slot (With direct sunshine recommended)
- Waterproof: Can be left out in any condition. The angle of detection is 130 degrees so it is important to consider the most suitable rotation for maximum
- Easy installation, just insert the bar into the earth.
- Weatherproof, working all year-round no matter how the weather conditions is.
- The Solar powered animal Repeller uses ultrasonic wave, a safe and humane way to keep unwanted animals away from farm, Garden, Park, Lawn, Yard etc.
- The Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like dogs, cats, deer, raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels etc.
What Our Customers Say?
Excellent product. I bought 2 of them because the deer were eating my fruit tree leaves. No more.
We owned the original version of this repeller, and the ultrasonic sound was not good at all. This upgraded version keeps the browsers out. You can see them stopping when they get close, especially in the daytime.
This ultrasonic repeller is completely different than everything else on the market. The flash bulb on this thing scares the bejesus out of the deer around here
The flash bulb on this repeller is incredible. It not only scares the deer away from the trees, it resembles a security monitor when people approach. They think they are being monitored.